General Terms And Conditions
General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (Traumwerk Group GmbH) via the https://traumwerkonline.com/ website. Unless otherwise agreed, we object to the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own that you may use.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the placement of the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can call up the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, the order data will finally be displayed to you as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofortüberweisung) as a payment method, you will either be redirected to the order overview page in our online store or to the website of the instant payment system provider.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online store, the order data will be displayed as an order overview.
Before sending the order, you have the option to check the information in the order overview again, change it (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancel the order.
By sending the order via the corresponding button ("order subject to payment" or similar designation), you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract shall be carried out by e-mail, in part automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Individually designed goods
(1) You shall provide us with the suitable information, texts or files required for the individual design of the goods via the online ordering system or by e-mail no later than immediately after conclusion of the contract. Our specifications on file formats, if any, shall be observed.
(2) You undertake not to transmit any data whose content infringes the rights of third parties (in particular copyrights, rights to a name, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. You expressly indemnify us against all claims asserted by third parties in this connection. This also applies to the costs of legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not check the transmitted data for correctness of content and in this respect do not assume any liability for errors.
§ 4 Special agreements on payment methods offered
(1) Payment via Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ) (https://www.klarna.com/de/), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. The payment is made to Klarna in each case:
- Invoice: the payment term is 14 days from the date of dispatch of the goods/ticket/ or, for other services, the provision of the service. The complete invoice terms for the countries in which this payment method is available can be found here: Germany (https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/invoice), Austria (https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_at/invoice).
- Installment Purchase: Klarna's financing service allows you to pay for your purchase in fixed or flexible monthly installments under the terms and conditions specified in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of each month after Klarna sends you a monthly invoice. For more information on installment purchase, including terms and conditions and standard European consumer credit information for countries where this payment method is available, please click here (available only in the countries indicated): Germany (https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/account), Austria (https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_at/flex_account).
- Sofortüberweisung: Available in Germany and Austria. Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
- Direct debit: The debit will be made after the goods have been shipped. The time will be communicated to you by e-mail.
- Credit card (Visa/Mastercard): Available in Germany and Austria. The debit takes place after shipment of the goods or tickets / availability of the service or in case of a subscription according to the communicated times. The use of the payment methods invoice and / or installment purchase and / or direct debit requires a positive credit check. In this respect, we forward your data to Klarna for the purpose of address and credit checks as part of the purchase initiation and processing of the purchase contract. Please understand that we can only offer you those payment methods that are permitted based on the results of the credit check.
You can find more information about Klarna here (https://www.klarna.com/de/smoooth-mehrzuklarna/). You can find the Klarna App here (https://www.klarna.com/de/klarna-app/).
(2) SEPA Direct Debit (Basic and/or Corporate Direct Debit)
When paying by SEPA core direct debit or by SEPA company direct debit, you authorize us by issuing a corresponding SEPA mandate to collect the invoice amount from the specified account.
The deadline for sending the pre-notification is reduced to 5 days before the due date. You are obliged to ensure sufficient funds in the account on the due date. In the event of a return debit note due to your fault, you shall bear the bank charge incurred.
§ 5 Right of Retention, Retention of Title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects shall apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this shall have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If a characteristic of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation shall only be deemed to be agreed if you were informed of the same by us before submitting the contractual declaration and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties.
§ 7 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not withdrawn as a result (favorability principle).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relationship with us and the place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office if you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same shall apply if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual abode is unknown at the time the action is brought. The right to bring an action before the court at another statutory place of jurisdiction shall remain unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
II. customer information
1. identity of the seller
Traumwerk Group GmbH
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr (https://ec.europa.eu/odr).
2. information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the Contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The contract language is German.
3.2 The complete text of the contract shall not be stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
4. codes of conduct
4.1 We have submitted to the Buyer's Seal Quality Criteria of the Händlerbund Management AG, which can be viewed at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/downloads/kaeufersiegel/kaeufersiegel-zertifizierungskriterien.pdf (https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/downloads/kaeufersiegel/kaeufersiegel-zertifizierungskriterien.pdf).
5. essential characteristics of the goods or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
6. prices and payment modalities
6.1 The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
6.3 If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may arise for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of credit institutions), which are to be borne by you.
6.4 Any costs incurred for the transfer of funds (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions) shall be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
6.5 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.6 Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
7. terms of delivery
7.1 The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2 Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment only passes to you upon delivery of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
8. legal liability for defects
The liability for defects is governed by the provision "Warranty" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These General Terms and Conditions and customer information have been prepared by the lawyers of the Händlerbund specializing in IT law and are permanently checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. For more information, please visit: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/leistungen/rechtssicherheit/agb-service (https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/leistungen/rechtssicherheit/agb-service).
last update: 01.01.2022